Too busy to cook? Home with a new baby? Looking for the perfect gift to give a friend?
Whether you’re looking for just one meal, or a week of meals for your family, we can prepare and deliver delicious, ready to heat items to you within Marin County. We always use the freshest local and organic ingredients whenever possible. Eating healthy should be easy!
ON THE MENU: Here are the menu selections for delivery on Tuesday, December 1.
- Jambalaya (Classic New Orleans Spicy Rice dish w/ Chicken, Andouille Sausage, & Shrimp) Cornbread (made w/ freshly milled cornmeal)
- Salmon w/ Fennel & Potato Purée (Pan-Roasted Salmon, Sweet Fennel, Yukon Gold Potatoes, Rosemary), Sautéed Zucchini (Lightly Sautéed & Dusted w/ Parmigiano Reggiano)
- Stuffed Squash (Roasted Delicata Squash stuffed w/ Quinoa, Brussels Sprouts, Red Bell Pepper, & Red Onion), Charred Green Beans (w/ Lemon), Beet Salad (Roasted Beets, spicy Arugula, & Goat Cheese) **VEGETARIAN**
ON THE MENU: Here are the menu selections for delivery on Thursday, December 3.
- Green Chili Chicken (Shredded Chicken in a spicy Poblano, Tomatillo, & Jalapeño Sauce), White Rice (to soak up all of that wonderful sauce), Homemade Corn Tortillas
- Lamb Gyros (as close as you can get to the real thing without the spit! [contains bacon] with tzatziki, tomatoes, & red onions, and Homemade Pita) Greek Salad (Cucumber, Tomatoes, Red Onion, Feta Cheese, Kalamata Olives)
- Soup a la Victorine (A Classic from Julia Child: Cranberry Beans, Leeks, Eggplant, & Tomato), Homemade Focaccia (with Green Onions), Green Goddess Salad (Crunchy Greens, Tomatoes, Creamy Basil/Sour Cream Dressing) **VEGETARIAN**
Meals are delivered either refrigerated or frozen, with complete reheating directions.
Here are some photos of previous meals.