COVID-19 UPDATE: Although I am unable to hold classes right now, I am still operating my meal delivery service. While we are still Sheltering in Place, I am offering a 20% discount and free delivery for any new meal delivery clients. Contact me for more info, and stay safe and healthy!
Too busy to cook? Home with a new baby? Looking for the perfect gift to give a friend?
Whether you’re looking for a few a la carte options, or meals for your family, we can prepare and deliver delicious, ready to heat items to you within Marin County. We always use the freshest local and organic ingredients whenever possible. Eating healthy should be easy!
ON THE MENU: Here are the menu selections for the week of May 24, 2020 with delivery on Tuesday, May 26. Orders must be placed by the end of the day on Saturday, May 23.
- Argentine Empanadas (2 Beef, 1 Corn, 1 Spinach per person), Ensalada Rusa (Argentine Potato Salad with Peas and Carrots), Alfajor (Argentine cookie)
- Niçoise Salad (Seared Tuna, Potatoes, Hard Boiled Eggs, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Olives, on a bed of lettuce), Focaccia
- Pasta Primavera (with Asparagus, Peas, & Leeks in a Light Cream Sauce), Focaccia, Mixed Greens w/ Vinaigrette
- Grilled Peri Peri Chicken (Spicy African Chicken – contains peanuts), Coleslaw
- Asparagus, Leek, Mushroom, & Cheese Tart, Arugula Salad with Strawberries & Goat Cheese w/ Balsamic Dressing
Some examples of previous menus:
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Port Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, Peas with Shallots & Lemon Zest
- Carne Asada Tacos with Pickled Cabbage Slaw, Black Beans, and Mexican Rice
- Orecchiette Pasta with Tuna, Fennel, & Olives; Arugula, Goat Cheese & Strawberry Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Chicken Piccata, Brown Rice, Shaved Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Slow Roasted Salmon with Fennel & Citrus, Cauliflower Puree
- Loaded Lasagna (meat, bechamel, spinach, tomato sauce) with Beet, Arugula, Goat Cheese Salad
- Stir-Fry Beef with Snow Peas, Brown Rice
- Quiche Lorraine with Spring Mix Salad
- Assorted Soups
Meals are delivered either refrigerated or frozen, with complete reheating directions.
Order meals HERE