COVID-19 UPDATE: Although I am unable to hold classes right now, I am still operating my meal delivery service. Meals dropped off at your doorstep on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays.
Too busy to cook? Home with a new baby? Looking for the perfect gift to give a friend?
Whether you’re looking for just one meal, or a week of meals for your family, we can prepare and deliver delicious, ready to heat items to you within Marin County. We always use the freshest local and organic ingredients whenever possible. Eating healthy should be easy!
ON THE MENU: Here are the menu selections for delivery on Tuesday, July 14.
- Cuban Pulled Pork (Slow cooked pork shoulder w/ Guava Glaze) Chipotle Mayo, Homemade Corn Tortillas, Mexican Cabbage Slaw (Cabbage, Onion, Carrot, Jalapeño), Mexican Rice (w/ Tomato, Peas, Corn, Carrots)
- Cod w/ Scallions & Ginger (Oven-Steamed w/ Soy Sauce), Charred Green Beans (w/ Lemon), Steamed White Rice
- Grilled Chicken Skewers (w/ Mushrooms, Red Bell Peppers, & Onions), Lemon & Dill Rice
ON THE MENU: Here are the menu selections for delivery on Thursday, July 16.
- Niçoise Salad (Seared Tuna, Potatoes, Hard Boiled Eggs, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Olives, on a bed of lettuce), Cold Avocado Corn Soup (Silky Avocados, fresh market Corn, Sour Cream)
- Chipotle-Lime Grilled Steak, Corn Tortillas, Mexican Cabbage Slaw, (Cabbage, Onion, Carrot, Jalapeño), Black Beans (Creamy Slow-cooked Black Beans w/ Jalapeños)
- Veggie Frittata (Zucchini, Leeks, Tomato, Cheese), Homemade Focaccia (w/ Rosemary & Maldon’s Salt), Mixed Greens (w/ Heirloom Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinaigrette)
Meals are delivered either refrigerated or frozen, with complete reheating directions.
Here are some photos of previous meals.