COVID-19 UPDATE: Although I am unable to hold classes right now, I am still operating my meal delivery service. Meals dropped off at your doorstep on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays.
Too busy to cook? Home with a new baby? Looking for the perfect gift to give a friend?
Whether you’re looking for just one meal, or a week of meals for your family, we can prepare and deliver delicious, ready to heat items to you within Marin County. We always use the freshest local and organic ingredients whenever possible. Eating healthy should be easy!
ON THE MENU: Here are the menu selections for delivery on Tuesday, September 22.
- Mongolian Beef (Strips of Tender Beef Stir-fried w/ Scallions & Red Onion in a Spicy Sauce), Charred Green Beans (w/ Lemon), Steamed Rice
- Chicken w/ Sun Dried Tomatoes (Boneless Chicken Breasts in a Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce), Spaghetti (Buttered Spaghetti to soak up every bit of the delicious sauce), Big Green Salad (Butter Lettuce, Romaine, Frisée, Belgian Endive w/ Shallot Vinaigrette)
- Leek & Potato Soup (Classic French Soup that can be served hot or cold), Homemade Sourdough Bread, Fennel & Apple Salad (Shaved Fennel, Crunchy Apple, Feta Cheese, Almonds, Shallot Vinaigrette) **VEGETARIAN**
ON THE MENU: Here are the menu selections for delivery on Thursday, September 24.
- Carne Asada (Grilled, sliced beef in a chili & cumin marinade), Black Beans (Slow Cooked w/ Onions & Jalapeños), Mexican Rice (w/ Tomato, Peas, Corn, Carrots), Homemade Corn Tortillas, Mexican Curtido (Pickled Cabbage & Carrots)
- Chicken Tikka Masala (Classic Indian dish w/ Boneless Chicken Breast in a Spicy Tomato Sauce), Steamed Rice, Homemade Naan (Traditional Indian Bread), Raita (Yogurt Cucumber Sauce)
- Cassoulet (Ham, Sausages, Beans, & Tomato topped with Seasoned Bread Crumbs), Caesar Salad (Crisp Romaine, Caesar Dressing, Croutons)
Meals are delivered either refrigerated or frozen, with complete reheating directions.
Here are some photos of previous meals.